Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Ryleigh turned 4 on January 9th!






I'm still trying to figure out how to decorate cakes.



Despite the funny face Ryleigh is making, she does like it when Mike does her hair.


Ta-Da!


Time to take advantage of the first real snow of the season.


snow angel


"snowgirl Ryleigh"


3 days later the snow is gone :(


Birds of Prey "free family field trip" day!




Nose job



Blast from the past :)


Ryleigh's cousin Brynn sent Ryleigh a "flat Stanley" to take around Boise. Ryleigh re-named the cutout to "cowgirl Ryleigh".
Our first stop was the capitol building.


Then we went over to Bronco stadium.


Our last stop was the Boise river.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Here I am 11 years later, I am now 15. I doubt anyone remembers this blog, but if you're reading hi.

Anonymous said...

This is Ryleigh btw I posted anonymous on accident.

Join the cool crowd!!!