Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been a while!











It's been a long time since the last post so I decided that I just have to sit down and do this. Back in October Ryleigh had a friend over to play. Ryleigh has really developed a love for cheese! One day we got a chunk of cheese out to eat with crackers and when we weren't looking Ryleigh shoved the whole thing in her mouth. Later that month we went to a Halloween party put on by the American Cancer Society. Ryleigh found a little girl there that was dressed as Elmo. Sometimes Ryleigh likes to climb into the toy chest with her toys to play. In December Mike and I got to dress up and go to a fancy party his company threw. Recently Ryleigh finger painted "thank you" notes for the people at the YMCA that gave her physical therapy/swimming lessons and she was so tired by lunch time that she just leaned back and fell asleep. Yesterday was Ryleigh's birthday so I decided to do cupcakes this year. Last year I didn't let the cake cool completely and when I went to frost it, it was a mess. This year was a BIG improvement :)

7 comments:

Becky said...

beautiful pics Kris!

Lynette said...

She's TWO already...wow! She is soo cute! You did a great job on those cupcakes too!

Jarom and Jennifer said...

I think the cookie monster cupcakes taste the best.

James and Kista said...

Awesome cupcakes!

Emily A. said...

She is so cute. Sounds like you guys are very busy. Thank you for updating. Its great to see how you all are doing.

Christina said...

I have a million things I need to get done so, instead, just read your entire blog.

Amazing.

It is hard to believe that I can read about a beautiful baby girl turning two and Kristy doing a 5k and then read that they were so close to death not so long ago.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and cute cupcakes!

Miss Amy said...

cute cupcakes! i love the photo of you and mike. you look GREAT!

Join the cool crowd!!!