Saturday, August 23, 2008

Quick note

This is a dog that Ryleigh got from Becky Graham as a gift. The picture on the wall is one that was in Ryleigh's crib while she was in the NICU. A couple of weeks after Ryleigh had been home from the hospital I found the picture in with all her papers and so I hung it on her wall. As soon as she saw the picture she got a really big smile on her face! I told Becky this story and she sent this dog out not really knowing what the picture looked like. Isn't it crazy how similar the spots are?


We finally caught Ryleigh rolling over on camera! She hangs out on her side a lot but doesn't like to actually roll. In this past week she has cut two of her teeth! She has been so great during the whole thing you wouldn't even know they were coming in.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

Yes Mike she got it! How exciting. Each milestone is so enjoyable. Is it just me, or does she have really long legs and arms? I assume she'll be tall, it's in her genes.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You guys are in my thoughts! I love you <3

Join the cool crowd!!!