Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A message from Ryleigh





Hi everyone! This is Ryleigh, I just wanted to share some pictures from my busy week. On August 6th I went to a party for NICU graduates! Some of the kids there were in the NICU over 10 years ago!! While I was there I bumped into Javier, he was my neighbor in the NICU for a little while (and our parents used to go to the same ward). I also saw Dr Snyder, he's the one that resuscitated me, I wouldn't be here without him :) He was really surprised with my progress. This weekend I went swimming for the first time. It was a lot of fun but a little cold. welp, I'm gonna go play.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love your message from Ryleigh!! So cute. Miss you Kris. love, becky

Ben, Alyssa, and Ting-Ting Green said...

Hey there former neighbors.

We miss you. It looks like Ryleigh is doing well. She is cute in those pictures. Ben and I just found a place to live. We are so excited. It is a basement apartment. We decided that would be the best until we save the money for a good down payment on a house. Hope you guys are doing well.

Love, The Greens

Anonymous said...

LOL Mike looks a little more excited then Ryleigh! :P

Join the cool crowd!!!