Saturday, May 31, 2008

End of May update.

Just thought we'd take a minute and write down what's been going on around the Freeman household. These last couple of weeks have been really nice, especially since school ended and the only thing we had to worry about was work. Kristy and Ryleigh stay home while Mike goes to work at Citi. It has been a long journey since the beginning of the year and I'm proud to say, with absolutely no sarcasm, we all survived. Ry is getting bigger every day. She has now passed 11 lbs and is steadily gaining about an ounce per day. Kristy is getting stronger and more agile. We take walks, sometimes up to a mile long. I'm so proud of her. Summer classes start on June 9th and I'll be taking a 4 credit Calculus course over an 8 week period. Needless to say I'm not exactly thrilled about math but my motivation has really changed since the last time I took Calc. Here are some pictures and videos of Ry. She is the cutest little diaper filler in the world.












Last Sunday, Ryleigh received a blessing in front of the ward. A lot of family showed up to support and participate. Special thanks to Amy for the help with the accommodations at the hotel. Special thanks to all those who traveled long distances to join us. We love you all very much. Here are some pictures of the event.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loves it

Lanae said...

I really enjoy looking at your blog. I have also used your player for my radio today. Thanks a million.

Peck Family said...

I read your blog! Bawled Im so grateful everything is ok. How hard was that for you guys to have your perfect baby in the hospital! Your family is so beautiful!

Justin said...

oops!redo
I really think Ry is very cute and she is a precious angel!

Anonymous said...

I love the bubble picture. Ryleigh is so darn cute. Good luck with the math class Mike.

Join the cool crowd!!!