Tuesday, August 4, 2009









This past month has been pretty busy. Mike's parents and older brother Jason came to visit the second week in June and we went to the old state penitentiary in Boise which is supposed to be haunted! No need for the ghostbusters as far as I could tell. In one of the old buildings they had a museum which contains a bunch of old wagons/stagecoaches. I think I saw one of the first convertibles ever!
About a week later, as Mike was cooking a delicious dinner, I hit my foot on Ryleigh's chair and got a huge blood bubble under my skin. It scared me quite a bit because that is exactly what it looked like when I had my aneurysms but a lot bigger and on my neck. (gross, huh?) It's been two weeks and my foot is still a little tender.
The rest of the month we have been trying to keep up with Ryleigh. She is finally walking full-time. One afternoon she was so tuckered out that she fell asleep holding onto her best friend "Abby". This past Saturday I got some pictures of Ryleigh eating spagetti and making faces :)

No comments:

Join the cool crowd!!!