Monday, July 28, 2008

Ryleigh is on the move!






The first picture on the top is where I always put Ryleigh in her crib at night. The second picture is the foot of the crib where I found her last week. The third picture is where I found her at the head of the crib this morning! Keep in mind that Ryleigh doesn't crawl, rollover, or even scoot yet. She wiggles her body around enough in her sleep that she moves around the crib!!
The fourth picture is Ryleigh trying to block out the light, and yes, she is asleep. She has never been a fan of bright lights. The last picture is Ryleigh and me first thing this morning :)

1 comment:

Lanae said...

I thought I had seen all there was to see on your blog when we were with you today, but that was not so. Anyway, we have that same purple and green striped towel that is in Ryleigh's crib. Useless info. Oh, well. Great pictures. Your babe continues to get cuter each time we see her. She really is such a doll. I am glad your movers showed up today. Thanks for feeding them.

Join the cool crowd!!!